Honestly I'm just looking for a cool chick to hang out with. I like to (try to) relax and watch movies, smoke a little weed, whatever. I'm not really in the mood to type up a gigantic, heartfelt description full of sh*t that I think is important. How about some jot notes?
- I'm too sensitive, but I'm working on it
- I'm a total introvert and can spend days at a time completely checked out from the real world.. Honestly, what year is it?
- I don't trust easy and if you lose it you most likely won't get it back
- I have two cats, a dog, a snake and a hedgehog. Animals are an important aspect of my life.
- I have a passion for writing, for art and especially for music. I also like to dabble in film projects.
- Right now my life is in some weird limbo (hence the lame username) and I just want someone to hold without worrying about overly emotional assumptions and dependence. If you want to care for me, great, I could really use someone like that, but don't smother me or pressure me.
Damn it. This really is getting to be a long description. (Although it is rather crude, in retrospect, but it'll do for now.)
If you have any questions just ask, I guess.
|Home Location||London, Ontario, Canada|
|Height||5.6" (168 cm)|
Artistic Flexible Flirtatious Intellectual Loving Open Minded Practical Romantic Sensitive Serious Shy Talkative Unconventional
Friendship Relationship Chat Casual
|Aged between||18 - 23|
|Wants Children||Not Sure|
Arts and Crafts Board Games Clubbing Computers Cooking DIY Dramatics Drawing Entertaining Fishing Movies Music Painting Photography Reading Shopping Surfing the Web Television Travelling Writing
Ambient Blues Classical Dance Drum and Bass Electronic Folk Garage Grunge Hip Hop House Indie Jazz Metal Pop Rap Reggae RnB Rock Soul Trance