I think we're all just hoping to find that one who will simply loves us for the awesome disaster we are.
My entire life can be summed up in one sentence: "well, that didn't f*cking go as planned".
Trial and error, but mostly error. Like a sh*tload of error. My decision making skills closely resemble that of a squirrel when crossing the street.
I hate brushing my teeth at night. It signifies that you can't have anymore food and i'm never ready for that kind of commitment.
I enjoy long, romantic walks to the fridge...or the nearest awesome restaurant.
I still use pinky promises as a legitimate foundation of trust.
I like old school things: picnics, phone calls, flowers, letters, dates, late night drives for nothing. Things people call corny.
Reasons to date me:
1) I can cook
2) We can stay naked in bed eating pizza and watching Netflix
3) I'm hilarious
4) If you're not sold on 1-3, look at my butt
5) If that didn't work, maybe you like men. :)
|Home Location||Sacramento, California, United States of America|
|Height||5.7" (170 cm)|
|Tattoos||One or Two|
Compulsive Flirtatious High Energy Intellectual Low Maintenance Outgoing Practical Romantic Self Confident Serious Spontaneous Stubborn Unconventional
You should contact me if:
1) You think you can make me happier than chips and queso with a frozen margarita
2) You would like to go out for chips and queso with a frozen margarita
3) You like to kick it with mature adults who try not to take like too seriously
4) You can give me five reasons why Superman and/or Iron Man doesn't suck...or you'd just like to argue about it
Friendship Relationship Chat Casual Other Activities
|Aged between||18 - 36|
|Wants Children||Not Sure|
Board Games Camping Cooking Dining Out Dramatics Hiking Movies Music Reading Strategy Games Surfing the Web Travelling Video Games Walking
Blues Classical Garage Grunge Hip Hop House Indie Jazz Pop Rap Rock
American Football Baseball Basket Ball Bowling Gym Hiking Hockey Running Skiing Water Sports Yoga
Devyatyy Kilometr, Krasnodar