Nora

@Chicago_Nora_1989 is a 28 year old Lesbian Female from Chicago, Illinois, United States of America. She is looking for Friendship, Relationship and Chat.

1 Photos

Locked Photo

This photograph is locked, you can request access to this profiles locked photographs below.

Introduction

Nora, 24 (almost 25 hehe), love dogs, love photography. I have a couple tatts...I like music in general. I can be a smartass 95% of the time, the other 5% I'm sweet as pie. I like people with big personalities, but who can also take it down a notch when its just the two of us. Coooool

About

General details

Age 28
Sex Female
Sexuality Lesbian
Relationship Single
Ethnic Origins White
Home Location Chicago, Illinois, United States of America

Appearance

Body Shape
Height 5.6" (168 cm)
Eye Color Hazel
Hair Color Brown
Tattoos A few
Piercings None

Characteristics

Artistic Flexible Flirtatious Intellectual Loving Low Maintenance Open Minded Outgoing Practical Romantic Self Confident Sensitive Spiritual Spontaneous Talkative

Looking for

Looking to meet someone interesting, who can keep a smile on my face. A sense of humor is super important...

Desired Activities

Friendship Relationship Chat

Requirements

Interested in Women
Aged between 23 - 32

Lifestyle

Lifestyle details

Lives With Friends
Faith
Has Children None
Wants Children Not Sure
Education University
Occupation Arts
Income Bracket Professional
Political Interests
Drinks Socially
Diet
Smokes Socially
Drugs

General interests

Arts and Crafts Camping Computers Cooking DIY Dining Out Gambling Movies Music Painting Photography Reading Video Games Wine Tasting

Music interests

Dance Electronic Hip Hop House Indie Pop Rap Rock Ska

Sports interests

Baseball Hiking

2 Friends

Katarrinna

Riderwood Hills, Baltimore County

25

stephanie

Melbourne, Campbell County

25