Writer, performer, high fiver, #hashtagger, slacktivist, Millennial, and Hopscotcher. Also, public ranter.
|Home Location||San Diego, California, United States of America|
|Height||5.5" (165 cm)|
|Piercings||One or Two|
Artistic Earthy Flexible High Energy Intellectual Open Minded Outgoing Romantic Self Confident Sensitive Spontaneous Talkative Unconventional
Here is the unrealistic list of what I want in a partner:
1. Someone I can talk dirty with: You know... Politics, history, religion, philosophy... All that grimy delicious deep stuff.
2. Enjoys mixing business with pleasure. Shares the same passions and can be both my lover and business partner. Someone I can build a fun and meaningful life with working on bad-ass projects.
3. Is spontaneous and self-disciplined at the same time. Example: We decide that we want to go to Paris next summer on an impulsive whim, but then actually spend the preceding months saving up to make this come true.
4. Is well-rounded/flexible. You can enjoy going to a fancy art gallery reception just as much as you can camping out in a tent for three days. You are down to go to comedy show and belt out Rapper's Delight at a karaoke bar -- or lose yourself in the hate/love of the club scene music while dancing as though it's an audition at a strip club, abandoning all care.
5. Not afraid to lose yourself in unhealthy codependence. Let's go there, baby. Let's love each other so much, we would die for one another.
Friendship Relationship Chat Workout Partner Travel Partner Casual Other Activities
|Aged between||25 - 40|
|Wants Children||Not Sure|
Antiques Arts and Crafts Board Games Camping Clubbing Comics Computers Cooking DIY Dining Out Dramatics Drawing Entertaining Gambling Gardening Hiking Movies Music Painting Photography Reading Strategy Games Surfing the Web Television Travelling Video Games Walking Wine Tasting Writing
African Ambient Ballroom Blues Classical Dance Disco Drum and Bass Electronic Garage Hip Hop House Indie Jazz Pop Rap Reggae Rock Ska Soul Techno Trance
Bowling Cycling Gym Hiking Ice Skating Inline Skating Jogging Martial Arts Pilates Rock Climbing Running Scuba Diving Skiing Snowboarding Surfing Swimming Tennis Triathlon Volleyball Walking Water Sports Yoga